About Me

My photo
Greetings! My name is Matthew, and I love to listen to all types of metal. I'm a high school English teacher and aspiring writer. I also write reviews for the Metal Utopia webzine!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Matthew's Metal Blog is Alive!!!

Hello everyone!

 
Yes, my favorite band is Becoming the Archetype.

My name is Matthew and I'm a diehard fan of Christian metal.  I am creating this blog to keep tabs on my favorite bands - which will entail everything from new songs and photos to links, videos, album artwork and reviews.  Basically, everything that you can imagine.  While every post won't deal with metal, the majority will.

So follow me and I guarantee that if you like Christian metal, and you like being informed, then you will be very pleased.  I can guarantee that it won't be boring, at least - writing is more than a hobby of mine, and I will put effort into this.  You have my word.

No comments:

Post a Comment