About Me

My photo
Greetings! My name is Matthew, and I love to listen to all types of metal. I'm a high school English teacher and aspiring writer. I also write reviews for the Metal Utopia webzine!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Soul Embraced Kickstart New Album "Mythos!"

Soul Embraced (Rocky Gray, Chad Moore, Jeff Bowie, and Ed Collins) have posted a Kickstarter project to help support the future release of their new album Mythos.  The album will be released in May next year on Rottweiler Records.  Previously the band had been signed with Solid State Records, but felt that they should part ways after their last record Dead Alive.

 Older pic of the band

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Kickstarter website, it is a place where bands can raise support from their fans.  Fans are asked to make pledges of a certain amount, and then are rewarded for their support.  For example, a pledge of $10 will get you the new record when it releases sometime in May 2012.  If you are interested, click here to visit the website and support Soul Embraced.

Finally, my own thoughts on this.  I'm super excited!  I've been waiting for a long time for the new album.  With Living Sacrifice reforming, I feared that perhaps Soul Embraced would cease to exist.  However, my fears were quelled and I can't wait for their new album to hit next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment