About Me

My photo
Greetings! My name is Matthew, and I love to listen to all types of metal. I'm a high school English teacher and aspiring writer. I also write reviews for the Metal Utopia webzine!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Becoming the Archetype Unveil "The Time Bender" Music Video

Becoming the Archetype has released a music video for their song "The Time Bender" from the album I Am that comes out this Tuesday.  Whatever you might think about their new sound, you will have to admit that they have remained creative with their music videos.  Don't know what I'm talking about?  Just give it a listen!

Click here to watch the video on Metal Injection.




Also, watch out for a cooperatively written review for the Becoming the Archetype album with a friend of mine.  Who is this mysterious reviewer?  Stay tuned to find out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment