About Me

My photo
Greetings! My name is Matthew, and I love to listen to all types of metal. I'm a high school English teacher and aspiring writer. I also write reviews for the Metal Utopia webzine!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Your Opinion Counts!

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that when you answer one of the polls on my page, your opinion does count!  If a lot of people are voting for me to review a certain album, I'm much more likely to review it.  So make sure to get your vote in every time I change the poll!

On the other hand, maybe you're one of those who always has to select "other" as an option choice.  If you don't see the album listed there, and you think that it would be something that I might review, send me a message and perhaps I might be able to fit another review in my schedule.

Thanks!  Keep it metal!  \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment