About Me

My photo
Greetings! My name is Matthew, and I love to listen to all types of metal. Since I’m a Christian, most of the bands that I listen to reflect my faith or have positive, uplifting lyrics. The other thing that you should know is that I love to write – in fact, I want to write epic science fiction for a living.

Monday, July 22, 2013

Pantokrator Completes Album, Looks for Record Label

Swedish death metal band Pantokrator has finished recording their 2013 album Incarnate, and are now looking for a new record label to release it on.  With a heavy hitter like Aurum under their belts, and a history in which the band has risen from obscurity to reach a global fanbase, the band holds high hopes for a contract with a major label. 

They posted a letter to record labels on their Facebook, and now we can only wait and hope that soon the incredible sounds of Incarnate will be gracing our ears...


No comments:

Post a Comment