About Me

My photo
Greetings! My name is Matthew, and I love to listen to all types of metal. I'm a high school English teacher and aspiring writer. I also write reviews for the Metal Utopia webzine!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Pantokrator Completes Album, Looks for Record Label

Swedish death metal band Pantokrator has finished recording their 2013 album Incarnate, and are now looking for a new record label to release it on.  With a heavy hitter like Aurum under their belts, and a history in which the band has risen from obscurity to reach a global fanbase, the band holds high hopes for a contract with a major label. 

They posted a letter to record labels on their Facebook, and now we can only wait and hope that soon the incredible sounds of Incarnate will be gracing our ears...


No comments:

Post a Comment