About Me

My photo
Greetings! My name is Matthew, and I love to listen to all types of metal. I'm a high school English teacher and aspiring writer. I also write reviews for the Metal Utopia webzine!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

I Built the Cross Announce EP

I've been watching for a while, and now the good news comes in!  I Built the Cross will release a 5 song EP in the near future.  According to Nathan, here are some details about the EP.

"Okay, so here are some preliminary updates (NOT SET IT STONE)

New ep/lp is going to be 5 songs, plus an intro and acoustic track.
The slowest song is probably about 230bpm
The fastest is 260-265 ;0
THEY ALL MAKE ME REALLY SORE (Thats set in stone ;)"]
I will try and keep everyone updated as the project moves on!
 I Built the Cross Facebook



1 comment:

  1. Heck yes! I really liked their Dogma of Secular Religion track and only know this new EP is gonna rage. I wanna give them props for putting the acoustic track in there. We need more of those written by skilled metal musicians.

    ReplyDelete