About Me

My photo
Greetings! My name is Matthew, and I love to listen to all types of metal. I'm a high school English teacher and aspiring writer. I also write reviews for the Metal Utopia webzine!

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Band of the Month Feature

I've incorporated a "band of the month" feature into the blog.  At the bottom of the page you'll see a banner linking to a band that I've selected.  Oftentimes I will select up-and-coming bands, or bands that have flown under the radar for a long time and deserve more attention.

Such is the case for this month's band, My Silent Wake.  My Silent Wake is a death/doom band from the UK headed by legendary front man Ian Arkley (Seventh Angel, Ashen Mortality).  Fans of bands such as My Dying Bride and even Black Sabbath should check them out.  They're currently working on new material, so keep an eye out for future updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment