About Me

My photo
Greetings! My name is Matthew, and I love to listen to all types of metal. I'm a high school English teacher and aspiring writer. I also write reviews for the Metal Utopia webzine!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Facedown Grab Box for Only $20 (30 CDs)


Now, I normally don't advertise sales, but this is something that any fan of the Christian hardcore scene won't want to pass up.  Facedown Records is having a sale on their closeouts bargain.  Usually it's $30 but right now it is $20 for 30 CDs (plus $5 shipping to U.S.). 


I've bought this in the past and it was a great pickup.  Since around 3 years have passed, I figure that some of the CDs will be different by now, so I'm giving it another try.  It rounds off to each CD being $0.67!  Even if you only get 10 CDs out of the 30 that you are interested in, that's $2 a CD.  You can't beat that! 

Or they have an option of getting 15 posters for just $10, if that suits your style more.

Here's the link again.

No comments:

Post a Comment